Gamlingay Rainbow Pre-school hopes that you and your children will enjoy being members of Rainbow and that your child will find participation in our activities to be both interesting and stimulating. Our team of staff are always ready and willing to talk with you about your ideas and views or to answer any questions.
We aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to help their children learn and develop. We offer a service to you and your child that promotes equality and values diversity. As a member of Gamlingay Rainbow Pre-school your child:
· Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
· Is given generous care and attention;
· Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
· Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being helped to build on what he/she already knows they can do;
· Has a personal key worker who makes sure your child makes satisfying progress;
· Is part of a pre-school in which the parents/carers can help to shape the service that we offer.